Whoo! After two years of writing and revisions, my paper on Developing Libraries in Lesotho has been accepted for publication. It'll be my first published, peer-reviewed, academic article and I'm super stoked about it.
Some awesome perks of publishing:
1. Free subscription to the IFLA journal for an entire year!
2. Not being rejected.
3. I don't have to revise it ever again.
4. Going through the process right before I start my PhD program gets me really excited and motivated for school.
5. Looking at this: Lehnhard, J.N. (2012) Developing Libraries in Lesotho. International Federation of Library Associations Journal Vol. 38 no. 3
5. And at this: © Joey Noelle Lehnhard